On 03/22/2016 11:13 AM, Nicklas Karlsson wrote:

> User interface in a telephone may not be the most useful application but
> would be a possibility. To separate real time from others would however be
> useful. The procotol in between might also be useful to control machine via
> software on a higher level for example tell machine to start then robot have
> inserted part but this may be the wrong way to do it or?
>

> Nicklas Karlsson

What problem are you solving? The 1-40 ton machine is there in front of
me with the GUI and the controller.

Is this for fun so the CNC glue gun con men can sell people something
else that doesn't really accomplish much? Extruding thermoplastics is a
very small subset of additive manufacturing.  We already have controls.
The work ahead is in the materials and hybrid tech to combine
technologies e.g. SLA, Inkjet, FDM into one machine or assembly line.