> On 4/25/2016 9:17 AM, Nicklas Karlsson wrote:
> > Do anyone have experience on lubrication of slide bearings, ball bearings
> > and such things?
>
> My guess is that everyone on this list has some experience with that..
> Can you narrow the subject a bit?
>
> Dave

Yes these kind of bearing or whatever it is called used to move spindle or
table in CNC machines. High friction I will discover although then high wear is
discovered it is a little bit late.

I expect these flat iron surfaces will be very expensive to regrind and want to
avoid it.

Regards Nicklas Karlsson