Two-parter here:

I was looking over another carving job on the preview window and
realized there's really no way to tell where the work is.  That is, we
go up to Z=2" for the start/end coords, but I need to know where the
carving itself starts.  It's shown in a different color because it's all
G1 (or G1 arcs)  vs G0.  But the limits are shown only for the limits of
G1 AND G1 travel.  Can the preview show the limits of G1 only?

In a similar thread, I'm doing 3D carving with some aggressive
acceleration profiles.  The XHC mpg is SUPER rough when stepping around,
it's supposed to allow you to use different accelerations for mpg
inputs, but none of that section has ever worked.  The mpg works but the
section's options don't.

So, I should try again to figure out why it won't take the XHC options,
but I started to think differently- we have different speeds for G0 and
G1.  Wouldn't it make sense to have different accelerations too?  See,
that 3D carving, I'm tuning my machine for like 150 ipm right now, it
may not make sense to carve faster than that, but I do need to maximize
acceleration.

Thing is, if you tune for max acceleration the motors can do without a
stall at 150 ipm, then the 600 ipm rapids WILL stall it because it uses
the same accelerations.  I can just limit rapids to 150 ipm so they
agree with the G1 acceleration limit chosen, but then it has no "rapids"
per se, and setting the machine up is a chore.

So, is there a way to have RAPID_ACCELERATION  (for G0 alone) as a
separate thing from MAX_ACCELERATION for the axes, used for G1 motion?

Danny