Gentlemen,
 My original proposal was intended to get the discussion flowing and
finalize the date by July 30.
The week of the 17th is fine with me. Unless other considerations are
expressed we will consider the week of the 17th the proposed date.
thanks
Stuart

On Wed, Jul 20, 2016 at 10:12 AM, Chris Radek <ch...@timeguy.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Jun 22, 2016 at 01:09:30PM -0500, Stuart Stevenson wrote:
> > Gentlemen,
> > I want to reiterate the date is not set in stone (unless we want it to
> be).
> > I want to facilitate anyone's schedule so if we have conflicts let's
> change
> > the date to resolve them.
> > anytime will work for me but a week prior or a week later would be great
>

> Jeff and I would both like to come, but we have a conflict Oct 3-14.
>
> The following week would be much better for us, Monday the 17th (or
> whenever we would start) through that following weekend, 22/23.
>
> Would this change mess up anyone else?

> What NetFlow Analyzer can do for you? Monitors network bandwidth and
> traffic
> patterns at an interface-level. Reveals which users, apps, and protocols
> are
> planning
> reports.http://sdm.link/zohodev2dev

Addressee is the intended audience.
If you are not the addressee then my consent is not given for you to read
this email furthermore it is my wish you would close this without saving or
reading, and cease and desist from saving or opening my private
correspondence.
Thank you for honoring my wish.