Something that reads in a G-code file then outputs a G-code file that is mirror
imaged along either the X or Y axis. Then when one wants to cut the mirror
image of the original, simply load that file. It would need to handle cut
direction changes if needed.

      From: Jon Elson <el...@pico-systems.com>
 To: Enhanced Machine Controller (EMC) <emc-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
 Sent: Wednesday, June 22, 2016 7:37 PM
 Subject: Re: [Emc-users] Any Interest or Ideas for a Linuxcnc Fest 2016 ?

On 06/22/2016 01:09 PM, Stuart Stevenson wrote:

I laboriously converted one of my C programs for generating
G-code to Python, as an attempt to make it into a G-code
wizard.  I might like to work with one of the Python gurus
to critique what I've done and eventually convert all of my
c programs to wizards, and add them to the contributed wizards.

I'm thinking of building a touch probe, but likely won't
have it done in time.  I'd like to learn about probing routines.

I'm not too sure what else I'd be interested in fiddling
with, but I'll bet opportunities will pop up.