No offense but Mach3 is pretty straightforward to set up, mostly.  The basic
stuff.

Installing Linux and LinuxCNC is not really turnkey tech, not even close.  Then
once you go to a Mesa card, the stepconfig wizard isn't an option, and figuring
out how to do it from scratch is FANTASTICALLY difficult.  You need to know a
lot, although that knowledge comes in handy in a million ways later.

No offense but I've noted this.  Not only is there not a lot of clear,
straightforward examples, even the experts have given me buggy code that won't
work as-is until you learn how it works anyways and figure out why it's not
doing it.  Not complaining, it's free help, but that's the situation.

Danny