Greetings all;

I have zero clue what has occurred, but the ini file for my G0704 seems
to have reverted somehow to a mid July date. IOW, it never got
converted, except I know it did, and it ran just fine last week.  Now it
shuts down at random points doing a 360 degree, z-0.300 p12, proclaiming
I need to go fix my joints limits for axis 1 when its 2" from the limit
in the ini file.

Not clue how it got reverted, but I obviously need a copy of Andy's joint
conversion script so I can re-run it.

This machine, like all of them has been updated nightly for yonks.