On 04.10.16 21:12, Gene Heskett wrote:
> On Tuesday 04 October 2016 19:24:07 john mcintyre wrote:
>
> > Good Day  Gene,
> > Best wishes for your 82nd birthday .
> > Many thanks for your effort and wit .
> >  Cheers , john
> >
> Thank you John, from the right side up part of the planet. :)  Although
> I'd imagine being told your toilets spin the wrong way when they are
> flushed does get tiresome. :(  Australia is a place I'd like to have
> visited when I was young enough to enjoy it, sadly that never happened,
> too much life got in the way.  But I hear your beer is top shelf stuff.

Belated congratulations on riding this rock another trip around the star,
Gene, and cheers of admiration for your ability to keep making stuff.

There is an increasing number of boutique brewers here down under, and
"Redback" is my favourite amongst 'em. It is possible to buy American
and German beers here (much to my satisfaction), so there are probably
shops with a few Aussie beers up the top end of the planet - but maybe
not out where the free-range folk like to live.

Erik
(Just back an hour from ten days on the farm, making sawdust.)

P.S. Around here, the dunny only spins when I've had too many beers.