Greetings all;

Does anyone know it the end bearings that come with a C7 grade Chinese
ball screw are neoprene seals or just very close fitting dust covers?

I am attempting to come up with a SWAG as to how much leakage per hour
there might be with 1 or 2 PSIA inside the bellows. The dust cover
versions I expect the pressure would just drive out the lube in a few
days is it was high enough to stiffen the bellows noticeably.  And I'd
expect I'd better fit a t so I could rig an oil filled vinyl manometer
tube off it.  Something like RCA did to monitor the air pressure across
the anode fins of the high power tubes they used in the '60's comes to
mind.  Anything below 14" was time to clean things, blowers and filters
first.