Hi Leonardo,

Unless you are going to be making thousands of these, I would buy or
have PVC extruded into the shape profile and then weld the PVC together
into that rectangular shape.
You could injection mold that part but it will require a large press.
You won't be making one of those as it is not economical.
There are presses out there that can easily mold parts that large.
Years ago I was at an industrial auction and they were selling injection
molding presses that were used to mold childrens play cars.   The kind
where the kid climbs into the car.    The play "cars" are about 4 feet
long.    Anyway the company had several large presses and they were
being auctioned.    I wasn't interested in the presses but I was
interested in how much they would sell for.    The selling price started
at $1000 or so and none of them sold.   The issue was the size and
weight of the presses.   When the original presses were purchased they
were brought to the facility via rail car.   The presses could not be
easily broken down into a size that could fit onto a semi trailer.   The
mold platens were about 6 feet square. Consequently there was no
economical way to get the presses out of the building so they didn't
even sell, which was way below their scrap value.   They didn't sell as
scrap since it would cost more to cut them up then they were worth.
Plus the machines were inside a building so the use of cutting torches
would be a liability problem.

If you want to make a lot of these parts, I advise you to find a large
plastic injection molding company and show them your part and ask them
how much it would cost to make _x_ number of parts.    If they have a
press that can handle the size, they will tell you.  Having molds made
is routine for those companies, so they should be able to give you
prices for everything.

I'm in the Midwest USA and this area has many injection molding
companies.    Ohio, Indiana, and lower Michigan have many large
injection molding companies and plants.

Dave