On Saturday 22 October 2016 18:33:53 Dave Cole wrote:

> I think there is some super high end glue that 3M makes that will glue
> HDPE, but most people don't bother trying to glue it.
> I would consider stapling velcro to the HDPE strips.

Now thats a thought that hadn't crossed my mind. I don't think the 3m
velcro would be needed for this.  ISTR I saw some that had a tape
adhesive on the back side, so I'll look for some of that soonest.

  > I've had very
> good luck using the industrial strength velcro that 3M sells, not the
> Velcro brand.  I've mounted power supplies with it inside control
> cabinets that could not be drilled and years later it is still working
> fine.  No failures.

I have 3 psu's standing on edge in this box, stuck down with Go-2.  I've
bumped them pretty good over the last week or so, but they did have
about a week for the stuff to cure, so they are pretty solidly stuck
now. 3 because what I had won't individually handle an 8 wire, wired
parallel motor, so 2, with a 1/2 ohm current sharing buildout gives me
more than enough amps to make that puppy beg.  The 3rd one is 60 volt,
7.2 amp for the nema 34 spinning Z.

> But be careful, the stuff they show holding Fire Extinguishers to the
> wall can really do that!   Don't plan on separating that without
> really yanking on it.

That would be the nylon knob and ball stuff.  It has an excellent grip!

> Dave

Thanks Dave.