On 2016-10-31 03:29, Gene Heskett wrote:
> On Sunday 30 October 2016 19:55:34 W. Martinjak wrote:
>
>> Hello Gene,

Good Morning Gene,

>> BTW: This is a pure linuxcnc project except the kernel.
>> Please download the kernel and the kernel-header with this links:
>>
>> http://deb.machinekit.io/debian/pool/main/l/linux-rt/linux-image-rpi2-
>> rt_4.4.4-rt9-v7+-7_armhf.deb
>> http://deb.machinekit.io/debian/pool/main/l/linux-rt/linux-headers-rpi
>> 2-rt_4.4.4-rt9-v7+-7_armhf.deb
>>
> I'd assume these two lines go in /etc/apt/sources.list?  Not done yet.

No I would not.
I hope sometime linuxcnc can provide it.

But you can add:

deb     http://buildbot.linuxcnc.org/ jessie master-sim
deb-src http://buildbot.linuxcnc.org/ jessie master-sim

and then executing

sudo apt-key adv --keyserver hkp://keys.gnupg.net --recv-key E0EE663E
sudo apt update

>> there is a /boot/config.txt
>>
>> in this file change or add the line:
>>
>> kernel=kernel_rt-4.4.4-rt9-v7+.img
> There is no similar line in that file now.

Yes therefore I wrote "change OR add". :)

btw:
#If it is not there, add this to the config.txt

enable_uart=1
force_turbo=1 #Voids warranty!
temp_limit=75 #Will throttle to default clock speed if hit.
gpu_mem=128

>> Cheers Matsche
>
> Cheers, Gene Heskett

Cheers Matsche

--
"In der Wissenschaft siegt nie eine neue Theorie,
nur ihre Gegner sterben nach und nach"

Max Planck