Gentlemen,
  I am running Wheezy with an ELO touchscreen, The software installation
recognized the touchscreen and loaded the ELO calibration app. I ran that
(touching the screen in several places) and the app gave me numbers to put
in a configuration file and the address of the configuration file. I put
the numbers in as instructed and the touchscreen works just fine.
  I will say the touchscreen was working acceptable prior to the
calibration routine but after calibration the screen is working better.
  Sorry for the delay in reporting this. I thought the thread was done the
next day.
thanks
Stuart

On Fri, May 5, 2017 at 6:44 AM, andy pugh <bodge...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 5 May 2017 at 12:30, giorgio foga <giorgiof...@hotmail.it> wrote:
> > Not worry, as I can understand today if I wanted to redistribute my work
> on Lcnc I have to use either linux or debian linux ... so I could run with
> egalax and debian ... but if i use debian I do not get very excited ... too
> many bash commands do not answer This is me dry
>
> Not necessarily. I do all my LinuxCNC work sat in front of an iMac. I
> have a bare motherboard on the bookshelf to check out hardware/rtai
> stuff, but I use a variety of remote-mounted file systems, VMs and
> X-forwarding to the Mac screen for the coding.
>
> --
> atp
> "A motorcycle is a bicycle with a pandemonium attachment and is
> designed for the especial use of mechanical geniuses, daredevils and
> lunatics."
> — George Fitch, Atlanta Constitution Newspaper, 1916

Addressee is the intended audience.
If you are not the addressee then my consent is not given for you to read
this email furthermore it is my wish you would close this without saving or
reading, and cease and desist from saving or opening my private
correspondence.
Thank you for honoring my wish.