From: "Les Newell" <les.new...@fastmail.co.uk>
To: "Enhanced Machine Controller (EMC)" <emc-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Sent: Wednesday, June 28, 2017 12:51:51 PM
Subject: Re: [Emc-users] Rough motion with servos

Hi Todd,

I did that but I can't build because it needs Python >=2.7 and the
repositories only contain 2.6. I tried a very basic test config with
with the version that is shipped with 2.7.9 and it appeared to run
smoothly, at least once I figured out I needed to pet the watchdog. I'm
not going to admit how long it took me to figure that one out :-[
I can't run my lathe properly because it depends on a bunch of custom
modules which I can't sort out until I can build LinuxCNC.

Les