Should the backlash parameter in the .ini file be positive or have the sign of
the input_scale (aka encoder scale)?  I don't see anything in the docs
regarding this but did find a brief forum post that suggested it should have
the same sign.  I haven't tested it, but am wondering if someone knows...?   If
it should follow encoder scale this should be documented methinks...and since
it is now ambiguous should probably be documented regardless.
-Tom