Andy, Sebastian,

I know this is a pre release, but I notice one significant difference. I blew
the fuse on the 5V PS which powers the 7i43 and started up not realizing it had
blown. Lcnc seems to lock up when it cannot talk to the 7i43. I was pretty sure
in the previous release that it would give a meaningful error message and shut
down gracefully when it could not talk to the board.

Regards,
Eric