All,

I am running Lcnc 2.8.0-pre1 in an XYAY configuration. I use the linuxcncrsh
interface for my user interface. It is looking like there are additional
commands that need to be supported.

Home all, for example, on axis runs differently than doing the same thing over
linuxcncrsh. Also, I cannot jog over linuxcncrsh, but can with axis. MDI
commands, and presumably gcode files do work over both interfaces.

It so happens I wrote linuxcncrsh. Are there additional commands that need to
be supported?

Thanks,
Eric

Thanks,