Cross posting to EMC-Developers

Dewey,

Thanks for that. I probably should have started this thread on the developer
list. I will test it tomorrow.

Regards,
Eric

> Also, I cannot jog over linuxcncrsh ...

Updating the master branch for improved
joints-axes functionality necessitated changes to linuxcncrsh jogging to
support both axis coordinate jogging (TELEOP_MODE) and joint jogging (not
TELEOP_MODE).

In general, changes for the master branch are described in the "Updating
LinuxCNC" section of the devel docs:
http://linuxcnc.org/docs/devel/html/getting-started/updating-linuxcnc.html

Linuxcncrsh is specifically included at para 7.9 of:
http://linuxcnc.org/docs/devel/html/getting-started/updating-linuxcnc.html#_
linuxcncrsh

The linuxcncrsh man page has also been updated to some degree for jogging
methods:

http://linuxcnc.org/docs/devel/html/man/man1/linuxcncrsh.1.html

Because there are few users, the changes for linuxcncrsh have been lightly
tested.
--
Dewey Garrett