Greetings;

I can't quite identify it. It has a weakly acid etched label on a face
but its well worn, and I can only read "made in Poland" for certainty.

Its a 3 jaw, scroll, 2 piece jaws, and about 7", maybe 7.25", in
diameter. Looks and feels nice & snug yet, but true it isn't even with a
refaced backing plate.

Someone here once named it, but I can't seem to find it in my list corpus
here & now.

I am trying to make it run true, despite a slightly bent spindle, by
refacing the backing plate, and find I am essentially spinning my
wheels.

So I am debating replaceing it as this backing plate is a bit thin for my
first complaint.

But I need to know if these Polish made chucks are good to start with.

So please tell me what you know about this one from no more than I've
supplied above.

Thanks everybody.