On 8/2/2018 1:32 PM, Gene Heskett wrote:
On Thursday 02 August 2018 12:37:36 Dave Cole wrote:

Why not put a standard keyboard into a plexiglass box with an open
side towards the operator?

You can still see the keys if needed if you make it out of clear
plexi.   A sheet of 1/4" plexi, a table saw, and some plexi glue is
all you need.
When it gets scratched up, make another one, or buff it out.

Dave
Thats a thought. But I'd probably use the bullet proof stuff. I'll see if
theres glue for it next time I get to Lowes.

Thanks Dave.

Are you thinking of Lexan/Polycarbonate?

I know that Menards sells plastic glue but its in small quantities. I suppose one could be screwed together if the plastic was thick enough.

I know that drilling Plexiglass can be tricky as it tends to fracture/shatter if you are not careful.

I think that Lexan is more forgiving but more costly.

Dave