On Sunday 09 September 2018 00:17:32 Phillip Carter wrote:

> On 9/9/18 1:14 pm, Gene Heskett wrote:

> >> This lathe bedwear may be a good candidate for the
> >> dgarr/external_offsets branch.
> >
> > Humm, can't say I've ever heard of that.  URL?
>
> https://github.com/LinuxCNC/linuxcnc/tree/dgarr/external_offsets

Thanks Phill.

Quick inspection, looks like Dewey is 86 commits behind even an uptodate
2.7.17, and I'm already playing canary in the coal mine now, running
Master on all 4 machines all the time. Its the least I can offer this
project, hoping to catch typu and thinko bugs to keep them out of
2.7.18. And due to a lack of time since I'm doing it all here at the
coyote.den, including digging up and fixing a broken water line this
past week, likely not doing a very good job of testing. I still have
aches and pains from that. Part of the reason I'm awake in the not so
wee hours.