Hi Erik

Where do you live? Excuse me for being so ignorant on current news but I just
don't watch it any more. Too much baloney !!!  I can only assume California or
Aus.

We suffered an earth quake here and I know I would rather have that than a
flood or fire. One thing about quakes is that once happened, we can normally
safely rest for 100 years.

Flooding, fire and tornadoes just keep coming. Where are you moving to ?

Something I built from scratch.

Thanking you
Wallace Weideman
Marshland Engineering