On Tuesday 23 April 2019 10:47:29 bari wrote:

> TheĀ  3.16.52 kernel is the latest kernel supported by
> https://github.com/ntulinux/rtai and works with Stretch.
>
> The later RTAI.org is all beta and will takes weeks of work to be
> stable. The main developer there does not want outside help and seems
> to resent anyone that cleans up and fixes his code.

An attitude I do not see on the linux-rt list, a VERY active list, I have
built several arm kernels from their src repo. The trick is to install
them to an sd card w/o bricking the card.  RTAI, seems much quieter, and
is doing a great job of shooting the project in its own feet. join that
linux-rt list and you'll quickly see what I mean.