On 03/17/2020 11:34 PM, Leonardo Marsaglia wrote:
The behaviour is the following: When I start LinuxCNC and move the axis I
get the maximum speed 10.000 mm/min. Once I hit the home buttons for both
axis (no limits linked yet since I'm testing the config) I get a 1.800
mm/min max velocity, although all the sliders are in the max velocity just
as they where before homing. If I try to make a rapid move using MDI the
same thing happens.

In the .ini files of the later versions of LinuxCNC, there are DIFFERENT MAX_VELOCITY parameters for JOINTS and AXES. Before homing, you move joints, after homing you move axes. You almost certainly have different numbers in these different sections of your .ini file.

Jon