Is the angle between the cheeks (what is the right term?) of the pulley 34
degrees? If so using a tool with VCMT inserts fed straight in might work.
See
https://www.iscar.com/eCatalog/Family.aspx?cat=5596383&fnum=869&mapp=IS&app=
0&pageType=4&rel=T#:~:text=VCMT%2DSM%20%3A%2035%C2%B0%20rhombic,Positive%20r
ake%2C%20low%20cutting%20forces. If that very long URL fails try Googling
for "VCMT insert". Both holders and inserts are available cheaply on eBay.

And