On Saturday 04 July 2020 16:15:53 andy pugh wrote:

> On Sat, 4 Jul 2020 at 20:59, Gene Heskett <ghesk...@shentel.net> wrote:
> > > This sort of thing: https://www.ebay.com/itm/402313154494
> >
> > At that price I'd get 4, but there is a slim we may have snow by the
> > time they get here. Late August?  Even a junk moves faster than
> > that.
>
> What's the US version of Arc-Eurotrade?
> https://www.arceurotrade.co.uk/Catalogue/Diamond-Tools/Diamond-Grindin
>g-Wheels/Diamond-Grinding-Wheels---Cup

No clue, but thats about 40 euros each, compared to $6.68?  No thanks.
I might give this cbn another chance to do a decent lathe tool now that
I've recut the face of that arbor.  I just bought another 5 pack of
250-201 tool holders and I have plenty of the 5/16 and 3/8 tools to
shape as I can.

I need a set of metric reamers too. Found some affordable ones too, so I
bought them and a 60/1 worm box for the BS-1.  I'll have to make
adapters for both ends of it.  Might be fun. :)

 - Louis D. Brandeis