On 9/10/20 5:49 PM, Gene Heskett wrote:
On Thursday 10 September 2020 18:50:03 jrmitchellj wrote:

On a Mill setup, touch-off only affects the Z axis.  You will need to
find your X0, and Y0 positions.  I use the end key to bring up the
dialog and set the offset.

--J. Ray Mitchell Jr.
jrmitche...@gmail.com

It works for all 4 configured axis's here.

I assume you still have to do each axis separate, that's what I have to do it seems.

"Good enough is the enemy of excellence"author unknown