IIRC some controls have a switch to do this.  Also I think you can flip the sign of one axis and get a mirror image but the sense of the cut (climb/conventional) also flips so unless your machine is pretty tight dimensions may also shift. I've always done this the hard way by going back to the CAM. My brain is pretty well fried but I think a bit of matrix algebra would do this for you.

Dave