Yes again my apologies for not being clear about that.   Step/dir from MESA
7i92H

I weighed the mass and it's 118 lbs or so.  I see the motor current climb to
about 3.5A.

I agree that I need to add some ferrites on the motor wires.  I've been playing
with the new motor and a 26 pound vise on the table with no issues for the last
few weeks.  And then add weight and now errors.   Might just add some ferrites
to the network cable too.   The AC Servo drive is still sitting out away from
everything else.  So if the motor itself is radiating it might be picked up by
one of the other cables.

Baby steps...
John