The load part is interesting.  I wrote this Lazarus program to calculate force
required based on what was going to be moved and leadscrew pitch etc.  It was
never finished.  Don't know how accurate it is.

Might be worthwhile to add Step Rate and Max Acceleration conversions so the
numbers could be compared with the INI file parameters in LinuxCNC.

I wrote this a while ago and I've forgotten what I was trying to achieve.
John