On Monday 26 April 2021 16:47:27 andrew beck wrote:

> OK gene.
>
> I'm all ears 😁. Love To hear how this works.  Maybe put the relevant
> code here.

I'd love to Andrew, but its long, and the simplest version would be from
the pi4b running the sheldon. But I just found that for the first time
in about 18 months of building master for the pi4 on the pi4, has now
developed a tkinter or python tummy ache, and I haven't a working DRO.
It worked yesterday so its a recent raspian update, or a recent git
commit, as both have been updated today.  So sit on this for at least a
day while this hopefully gets sorted and the pi4 is running normaly
again.

What I'll likely do is put it up on my web page, it needs an update
anyway.

I'll post when its there. But right now my tummy is asking if my throats
been cut. And since I'm the only one here, guess who gets designated to
fix that. :)

 - Louis D. Brandeis