because you don't have a point. Other than the Mussolini one.

On 7/12/21 1:08 AM, Valerio Bellizzomi wrote:
I don't really want to talk with a troll like you.

Communication terminated.

On Mon, 2021-07-12 at 00:10 -0600, R C wrote:
On 7/11/21 11:45 PM, Valerio Bellizzomi wrote:
Nobody stops you,
exactly my point, that's your non-existent necessity

   however your project will not gain much professional
attraction.
oh really? you're that clairvoyant? "professional attraction" ??
Haha!!   progress was never accomplished by those that played by the
rules...   that's why it's called progress  aka rebellion ..  you
have
to ignore the establishment ..   the ones that want you to behave
under
their control ...  as is done/attempted with CoC's...   'nothing'
will
ever be accomplished by CoC's other than a futile attempt to
safeguard
established thinking, or cover your ass for legal reasons..   CoC's
live
in a world where nothing new is allowed.