So it be. Andy, my apologies for trying to support the adoption of a
CoC, either the one proposed by Jeff or that of W3C as I proposed.
Evidently the idea of being an organized community doesn't appeal to
LinuxCNC users. I don't understand why there is so much opposition,
after all it is assumed that an organized community is able to work
better and with more personal satisfaction for all the participants,
and instead in this case a terrible conflict has broken out.

Regards