John

I buy dlc costed aluminium end Mills.  From my Chinese supplier.

In my Linuxcnc controlled machine I use these feeds and speeds.  For a 3
flute 10mm dia cutter.  With Dlc. (diamand like coating)

High speed aka fusion 360 adaptive clearing

Depth of cut 25mm
Side width of cut. 2mm
10k rpm
0.15 chip per tooth so 4500mm/min feedrate

Slotting

Depth of cut 10
10k rpm
0.05 chip per tooth so 1500mm/min feedrate

The cutters last for months of constant use.

And are like 10 times better than the high speed cutters you are running.
Plus it's much harder to overheat the carbide. Than HSS.

For reference you can buy a 10mm cutter for about 30 usd each.

6mm cost about 15 usd.

I get a decent discount on that.  But we are to far apart in the world for
be to send them to you. (new Zealand

So in a nut shell.  Try some new cutters.

I'm running flood coolant.  But I think a mist would be almost as good as
the Dlc coating is pretty amazing

Feel free to pm anyone for links