Chris,

This was my starting point.  The step files aren't available in that link.  The
STLs have been converted although some badly.  Still working on getting better
step files from STL.

https://howtomechatronics.com/how-it-works/what-is-strain-wave-gear-harmonic-drive-a-perfect-gear-set-for-robotics-applications/

I don't have the larger 47x35 bearings yet so I subbed in a 47x20.  Without two
bearings there will always be a bit of wiggle there.  I found only two of the
5x16x5 in my random bearing box.  I have 10 of those on order too.  For now I
recreated the wave generator to just use two bearings.

I have a tube of 11mm bearings that when doubled up (or maybe not) can be put
closer together creating less of a point source bend that the single bearing
does.  That might fatigue the plastic less.

Also turning the hub that goes through the bearing out of metal and making the
companion mounting plate for the cup out of metal would allow a coupler shaft
through from the wave generator disk to the centerline of the drive bearing.
This would likely also clean up any wobble from thin printed plastic.

John