Awesome.  A Tormach user!

OK.  Say I have an aluminum plate casting that is 3"x7"x about 0.8".  I can
clamp it in the vise and set it so about 0.25" is above the edge of the vise
and it's pretty close to parallel with the XY plane.
I want to remove about 0.1" to make it flat.  To remove the sand casting
imperfections.  My shell mill with 4 carbide cutters is 2" in diameter.

So do you have the equivalent of a MACH3 wizard?
Or do you manually write G-Code?
Or first model it in CAD and then use CAM software to create the G-Code?

Thanks
John