1. Yes.  Has both WiFi and Ethernet port which is why I considered this for the
Pi OS.
2. Doesn't run from the USB.  It installed from the ISO image written to the
USB.  And then became from the outside view a Pi4.

3. I want to keep it looking like a Pi4 like the one sitting by the mouse pad
in the picture which does connect to the 7i92H and a couple of BoBs.

So what I want it the Pi OS that also runs LinuxCNC.  I don't want LinuxCNC on
the MacBook Pro.   If that makes sense.
https://gadgets360.com/apple-macbook-pro-a1278-7523