From: Nicklas SB Karlsson <n...@nksb.eu>
Sent: October 20, 2022 2:11 PM
To: emc-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Emc-users] Freecad path workbench + drilling small hole

Center drill is 60 degree angle. It have thick shaft which is good but thinner
tip.

Spot drill is 90 degree angle and have found statements it is made fo precise
bore hole placement so muste be a good choice. Will try the spot drill to make
a dent, probably 8mm to get a stiff shaft. Or maybe drill the hole with the
spot drill as material is rather thin.

Nicklas Karlsson