It is not a public Beta.   First you get Fusion 360 running which means setting
up an account.  They also need to see that you use Fusion regularly.

Then you apply for membership in the “Insider’s Program”.

More here
https://feedback.autodesk.com/key/Fusion360Insider

There are other new fetures beibg tested, not just Apple Silicon.  One of them
is a fastener library for nuts and bolts and they say there is a way to use yur
company’s part number system for you fastener library.  Some other stuff about
tool path generation.  I see something about version control when multiple
users work on the same desgin files too.     They add features frquently and
then  few months later we see them in the public release.

What you can see and use in the Beta also depends if you have the free or paid
version.  You can’t use paid beta features is you do not have a paid
subscription