On 7/5/23 15:05, Dave Matthews wrote:
Fusion 360 is still free for personal use.  The limit is $1000 in sales.

Of what?

The do defeature some parts like rapids in tool paths.

That sucks, and since its gcode output is totally unwrapped, fixing the gcode in your fav editor isn't practical time wise. I may be a bit unusual, but I write my own gcode. I'm fond of subroutines, and quite complex projects seldom run more than 600 LOC. Unwrapped, 20 gigabytes.

Thanks Dave. take care & stay well.
https://www.autodesk.com/products/fusion-360/personal
[...]

Cheers, Gene Heskett.