Just a little update. We're going to try and feed all the voltages on the
main board of the control (+5V, +15V, -15V, and 24V) with normal switching
PSUs and activate the EN signal that the old PSU fed to the control and
that should do the trick. Anyway if this works, I'll be working on a LCNC
conversion plan as soon as possible just to be ready when something else
fails. I'll let you know how this goes!

Thank you guys!