Have a quite large part compared to the machine there I put the zero
point in the lower left corner. As machine limits for (x, y) movements
are zero in the middle an offset is added then touch off part. Pretty
sure I got it right and part is within machine limit but check fail
complain axis is outside of machine limit.

Then an offset is added either by G10 L2 or by touch off button
 machine coordinates and G-code coordinates does not agree anymore. So
problem might be Linuxcnc check the G-code only but do not add the
offset set during touch off or of simply make the calculations wrong.

There also seems to be a problem with the minimum and maximum limits
shown in the preview view. Then no offset is added machine and relative
position is same and everything is OK. But then an offset is added by
G10 L2 or touch off it seems selecting machine position in view menu
show coordinates in G-code which must be wrong then an offset is added
to the G-code. Selecting relative coordinates show other coordinates
with same distance but they are neither the numbers from the G-code nor
the absolute position if I maded the calculation correct.

Anybody else had similar problem?

Regards Nicklas Karlsson