On 12/13/23 18:32, Nicklas SB Karlsson wrote:
Also noted reload button or Ctr-R only seems to work once after loading
a file. While files under menu item Recent Files always reload file.

My squawk a while back does not agree with that. If I edited a file on the machine, I had to load a throwaway to flush the cache, then load the edited file anew, not reload, in order to get the code I just edited into the machine to be executed. I thought for a day or so I was losing it. Not impossible at my age. If I reloaded the file, by the green button or by the pulldown->reload, I got what was in the cache, not the newly edited file from the disk.

Nicklas Karlsson

.

Cheers, Gene Heskett.
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)