Psychologically, how do we deal with this -

FBI has information indicating Trump associates communicated with suspected Russian operatives to possibly coordinate release of information damaging to Clinton campaign, officials told CNN. [www.cnn.com]

Or this -

https://blog.p2pfoundation.net/information-war-begun/2017/03/22

And how can we involve empyre subscribers in the discussion?

I appreciate everyone who has contributed to this discussion on
empyre. But I wonder why, when discussions - noisy and often
off-track - on Facebook, can continue with high-speed ferocity for
a seemingly endless amount of time / number of posts - where here,
where there's opportunity for reflection (admittedly without the
cleverness and grandstanding), posts are far and few between?

Comments appreciated!

- Alan, thanks -