1) a brief bio, with contact information
2) a two-paragraph description of your practice, current/recent
projects, or writing or curatorial activities

Caroline Woolard (carol...@ourgoods.org) is an artist and organizer based
in Brooklyn, New York. Making sculptures, furniture, events, and workshops,
Woolard co-creates spaces for critical exchange, forgotten histories, and
plausible futures. Her practice is research-based and collaborative. In
2009, Woolard cofounded three organizations to support collaborative
cultural production: a studio <http://vimeo.com/2805154> space, a barter
network <http://ourgoods.org>, and Trade School <http://tradeschool.coop>.
Woolard teaches at the New School<http://finearts.parsons.edu/home/?q=node/5>,
is a Fellow at Eyebeam <http://eyebeam.org/people/caroline-woolard>, and
spends time organizing candid lectures on
failure<http://www.abladeofgrass.org/events/2013/may/22/fking-how-will-you-talk-about-what-happened/>and
incommensurability<http://madmuseum.org/series/reproducing-value-incommensurable-exchange>when
she’s not in the archives at
MoMA <http://momatalks.tumblr.com/artistsexperiment> working on a
project<http://www.moma.org/visit/calendar/exhibitions/1364>that runs
until June 30th. By 2018, Woolard hopes to establish a community
land trust <http://eyebeam.org/projects/hacker-house-community-land-trust-0>in
New York City with community organizers, computer engineers, and
artists
who are dedicated to lifelong
commoning<http://www.brooklynrail.org/2013/02/artseen/solidarity-art-worlds>.