another late posting on the call to disclose one's lurking:

I discovered the list about a year ago and since then follow often in amazement and thrilled by the amount and content of input. Thank to all the contributes so far for their great exchanges that initiates such interesting discussions - and more basically just for idea of sharing ideas.

**

So. in short about my work as artist and writer in the fields of performance and theory; studied video and performance and have an EMMA European Media MA from Merz-Akademie Stuttgart/University of Portsmouth. Currently I am developing an artistic research project around the self-invented notion of '/memacism/' (concept of motion embedded mind agency). Monika Jaeckel, Berlin, Germany; (mindgap.org and delegate-perception.net)