It's stunning to me that there's nothing about Mexico and the current
political crisis.
100,000 people dead, some 40,000 missing in the last 7 years, 43 students
massacred on Sept 26, protests all over the country, and protestors burned
the doors to the National Palace the night before last. Do we hear a word
about it?
Why, I wonder....
Any thought?
Diana