Some quick answers: Jon, check the archives of -empyre and you can read
Alicia Migdal's quotations of Agamben and its Homo Sacer.
And Diana, two days ago I posted to the list the links with live strem to
the protests in Mexico when the news of the killed 43 students reached us.
And Alicia and me discussed it in the list.
Ana

--
http://www.twitter.com/caravia15860606060
http://www.scoop.it/t/art-and-activism/

<http://www.scoop.it/t/postcolonial-mind/>

cell Sweden +4670-3213370
cell Uruguay +598-99470758

your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been and there you will always
long to return.
— Leonardo da Vinci