Thanks for the advise Floh!

I'm gonna try to use CMake to create an nmake build of the native code.
Once that works I'll try to configure CMake to use different envars to
build either native or Emscripten. One script can be used to launch a
native build command prompt and another script to launch the emscripten
build command prompt. From what I can tell so far that should be doable.

Thanks again, Dave