OK, I found out -s FETCH=1 described in settings.js, but now I get a link
error:

emcc -O3 -–proxy-to-worker --memory-init-file 0 -s WASM=1 -s FETCH=1 -s
EXPORT_NAME="'FaustModule'" -s MODULARIZE=1 -s ASSERTIONS=1 -s
ALLOW_MEMORY_GROWTH=1 -s DISABLE_EXCEPTION_CATCHING=1 -s
EXPORTED_FUNCTIONS="['_createWasmCDSPFactoryFromString',
'_expandCDSPFromString', '_getCLibFaustVersion', '_getWasmCModule',
'_getWasmCModuleSize', '_getWasmCHelpers', '_freeWasmCModule',
'_freeCMemory', '_cleanupAfterException', '_getErrorAfterException']" -s
EXTRA_EXPORTED_RUNTIME_METHODS="['cwrap','Pointer_stringify','stringToUTF8']"

gives:

clang++: error: unknown argument: '-–proxy-to-worker'

So as soon as -s FETCH=1 is added, this '-–proxy-to-worker' related
error happens ?